• Compressor: scroll type, rotary, hermetic with Inverter actuation, complete with thermal protection and casing heater.
• Water side heat exchanger: adequately insulated stainless steel plates, complete with antifreeze heater and water flow differential pressure switch.
• Air side heat exchanger: finned coil with copper pipes and aluminium fins, complete with protection grilles.
• Fan: external rotor axial type electric fans equipped with internal thermal protection, accident protection grilles and proportional electronic device for continuous fan rotation speed regulation.
• Control: microprocessor electronic control with Adaptive Function Plus logic.
• Structure: made of galvanised and painted steel plate.
• Outdoor air temperature probe for set-point compensation;
• Display of cooling circuit high and low pressure;
• Electronic expansion valve;
• Master/Slave control up to 4 units in parallel;
• Clock board.
T - High efficiency.
TCAITY: unit designed for cooling only.
THAITY: heat pump unit.
PUMP SET UP
Pump unit with single or double electric pump, including an automatic actuation pump in standby, complete with expansion tank, air vent valves, safety valve and water side pressure gauge. The pumps are available in low or high pressure head versions, and with INVERTER operation.
TANK&PUMP set up
• Pump unit complete with inertial buffer tank and single or double electric pump, including an automatic actuation pump in standby, complete with expansion tank, air vent valves, safety valve and water side pressure gauge. The pumps are available in low or high pressure head versions, and with INVERTER operation.
FACTORY FITTED ACCESSORIES
• Copper/pre-painted aluminium coils with hydrophilic treatment or copper/copper.
• 100% heat recovery unit
• 3-way diverter valve for the production of domestic hot water, managed by regulation.
• -15°C condensing control with fans with EC motor.
• Base antifreeze heater
• Antifreeze heater for buffer tank and electric pumps
• Forced Download. Compressor partialisation or switch-off to limit power and current consumption (digital input).
• Refrigerant leak detector
• Digital input for double set-point.
• 4-20 mA analogue signal for shifting set-point.
• Energy parameters measurement.
• Silenced set up.
• Cooling circuit high and low pressure gauges.
SEPARATELY SUPPLIED ACCESSORIES
• 3-way valve for the production of domestic hot water, managed by regulation.
• Remotely controllable outdoor air temperature probe for set-point compensation.
• Additional electrical resistance for heat pump, managed by regulation.
• Rubber anti-vibration mounts.
• Water filter.
• Thermostat with display.
• Remote keypad with display.
• Interfaces for serial communication with other devices.
• Serial converter (RS485/USB).
• Rhoss supervisors for unit monitoring and remote management.